STD
Injection pump super turbo - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Tuning (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Engine (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Injection pump super turbo (/showthread.php?tid=1814)

Injection pump super turbo - DPP Holland - 10-04-2010

Hello, lets first introduce myself here, i am Arjan van der Kolk from Holland and i run a diesel shop over here.
Offcourse we are interested in diesels and a customer off me brought me to this forum.
We have a lot off experience with building Tractorpulling pumps , but now we have started the following project, super turbo diesel.
After building a 7 mm M pump for a customer ( which turned out nice) i was wondering if you guys needed some bigger elements too.
Because i think it would be possible to even put a 9 mm element in.

RE: Injection pump super turbo - BRABUS - 10-04-2010

(10-04-2010, 01:14 AM)DPP Holland Hello, lets first introduce myself here, i am Arjan van der Kolk from Holland and i run a diesel shop over here.
Offcourse we are interested in diesels and a customer off me brought me to this forum.
We have a lot off experience with building Tractorpulling pumps , but now we have started the following project, super turbo diesel.
After building a 7 mm M pump for a customer ( which turned out nice) i was wondering if you guys needed some bigger elements too.

How much is it for fitting and tuning the pump with 7mm elements?

RE: Injection pump super turbo - DPP Holland - 10-04-2010

(10-04-2010, 09:50 AM)BRABUS
(10-04-2010, 01:14 AM)DPP Holland Hello, lets first introduce myself here, i am Arjan van der Kolk from Holland and i run a diesel shop over here.

How much is it for fitting and tuning the pump with 7mm elements?

Hello , for a 6 cilinder this will be around 1000 euro's

RE: Injection pump super turbo - squirrelmaster - 10-04-2010

Hi I have a 0m 603 turbo in a 87 300d over 6 months ago ***** ***** (derv tuning got my pump and he still has it and I cannot get a hold of him and he hasen't returned my phone callls If I can get a hold of him I will talk to you about working on it or sending it to myna. I bought the 7.5 mm elements for it. apparently it's ready for the bench I feel like a idiot giving it to him. what would be the turn around time if I got the pump and sent it to you I'm looking for approx 300hp at the flywheel please gat back to me thank you.

[Real Name of Dervtuning Removed]

RE: Injection pump super turbo - George3soccer - 10-04-2010

Where in NY do you live?

RE: Injection pump super turbo - squirrelmaster - 10-04-2010

near albany

RE: Injection pump super turbo - DPP Holland - 10-05-2010

(10-04-2010, 11:13 PM)squirrelmaster near albany

Hello,

We would need 2 days for fitting and tuning the pump , the rest would be shipping time.
If we ship pumps to the US it takes about 3 days with UPS.

RE: Injection pump super turbo - George3soccer - 10-05-2010

Very interesting, sure would be talking with you later on this winter when the motor gets more attention.

RE: Injection pump super turbo - squirrelmaster - 10-05-2010

thanks I will try to get a hold of my pump if it's not finished I will get your address # etc and send it to you. if i send you just the pump would the 1000 euros include you suppling parts like the bigger elements or would I have to give you the 7.5mm floyd ones that I bought from dave I know the 7mm ones are capable of suppling pleanty of fuel I'm just tring to get my pump in my car as fast a possable if i sent you a stock pump for my car can you make approx enough fuel for 300 crank hp pump for 1000 euros plus shipping or do I have to get the elements to you thanks

RE: Injection pump super turbo - DPP Holland - 10-06-2010

If you will send a stock pump to me we will put 7 mm elements in with a special designed helix so it will inject 150 cc off fuel . which will be around 400 hp. All will be fitted and tuned for 1000,- euros including parts excluding shipping.

RE: Injection pump super turbo - HughF_UK - 10-06-2010

That's a good price Arjan...

RE: Injection pump super turbo - appie - 10-06-2010

Dat is een hele nette werkplek!!
I think we need to talk one of these days... Have some nice plans for a om606...

(10-06-2010, 05:24 AM)appie Dat is een hele nette werkplek!!
I think we need to talk one of these days... Have some nice plans for a om606...

No problem Appie. you can reach me : arjan@rednex.tk

RE: Injection pump super turbo - squirrelmaster - 10-06-2010

thats music to my ears

RE: Injection pump super turbo - jeemu - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 01:05 AM)DPP Holland If you will send a stock pump to me we will put 7 mm elements in with a special designed helix so it will inject 150 cc off fuel . which will be around 400 hp.
150cc on what engine rpm?

The term 150 cc means 150 cc per 1000 strokes off the element.
So it doesnt matter what pump/engine rpm it runs.
Offcourse it all depends on how your governor is tuned in .

Arjan

RE: Injection pump super turbo - jeemu - 10-06-2010

That 400hp sound too little of 6cyl on 150cc pump.

Here we take 130hp more on same amount of fuel.

(10-06-2010, 04:26 PM)jeemu That 400hp sound too little of 6cyl on 150cc pump.

Here we take 130hp more on same amount of fuel.

That sounds good .